January 12, 2024
1 MIN READ
We are so excited to enter our 11th year in business in January 2024! This year, we are launching a new service, Nutrition & Habits Coaching. Church Alley’s new Nutrition and Habits Coaching Package was made to help. If you are already on a wellness journey and need some extra support, I got you!
🥗 You do not need to be fixed! Especially after enjoying a holiday season of delicious food and enriching community.
💕 We all need some support sometimes to help us achieve our goals.
❤️ Louisiana faces chronic disease rates 3x higher than the rest of the nation. Genetics can make it difficult to maintain optimal health, but with support, evidence-based solutions, empathy, and patience, we can improve our situations.Church Alley has been serving delicious and nutritious meals for 11 years, and now we get to offer even more. You deserve the empathy, gentleness, and patience our coaching offers.
Are you on a health journey but need a bit more help, inspiration, and guidance?
Church Alley’s Nutrition Coaching program includes 3 personal one-on-one sessions (in-person or virtual), an online self-paced learning component, evidence-based solutions, and some good pep talks!
Why am I the right nutrition coach to work with?
A difficult health journey led me to create the right solutions for myself and get a degree in Dietetics. Staying on a healthy path deserves empathy,gentleness, patience, and real solutions that actually work. You don’t need to be fixed, you just need support!
I CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Create healthy meals that include the nutrients and portion size that is right for your health and your body
- Create shopping lists and weekly meals that work with your lifestyle and your health
- Navigate a busy schedule and disruption to your wellness routines
- Feel empowered to make the changes you want to make
- Feel supported to achieve your goals
- Learn how to create new healthy habits that stick